Sunday 23 September 2012

Long time no invisalign....

So, since I last blogged it's been a case of just wearing my aligners and doing some whitnening. 

Whitening is interesting - you have to inject a clear substance into your trays at night and then just brush your teeth as normal in the morning. 

I did this for FOUR weeks and am pleased with my natural looking teeth. 

I went for my check up yesterday though and I'm having some new trays made because I'm unhappy with my upper left 2 which is the tooth on he left next to my front tooth. 

It hasn't quite rotated round properly and therefore, when I'm only wearing the retainer at night, it tends to move. 

I'll keep you up to date on the refinements - but the good news is, it's all included in the price :-) 






Here's the pic of the tooth that I'm getting sorted. 



No comments:

Post a Comment