Monday 30 January 2012

Reading the news with invisalign

On the paperwork it says your speech can be affected for a couple of weeks. 


When I got into the studio this morning, it felt like there was double the amount of saliva in my mouth... there wasn't - there was just two thin bits of plastic. 


I read fine, anyway... perhaps a few more 's' sounds, but nothing audible really and that will go in a few weeks, once I get used to it. 


I'm also getting alot quicker at taking them out. Lunch was between the 2pm and 3pm bulletins and I didn't use my allotted half hour! 


Getting through a shift on desk without a cup of tea was the hardest thing. I think invisalign needs to create a clear brace that is tea proof. 


So there's the good news, NOW THE BAD NEWS - I have broken one of my attachments!!!


Its the lower jaw on the left as you look at my mouth. 


I'm going to the dentist hopefully tomorrow to get it fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment