Tuesday 7 February 2012

Week One Done...

The first week passed off well. 


A bit of aching on day 1 and 2 and only one broken attachment. 


As it was my birthday I did go for a few drinks. Although you are supposed to take the aligners out to drink, it's tricky on a night out, so I drank clear liquids with them in and kept going to the bathroom to rinse them. As soon as I got home, I gave my teeth a good clean, floss and mouthwash. 


The broken attachment was fixed by my dentist in minutes, so now I'm less concerned if that happens again. 


I'm already getting alot quicker at taking them out and putting them back in (without a mirror now). 


So here's the first week of invisalign... apparently you don't notice movement until aligner 6 (week 12). 




As you can see my lips are very dry all the time and I've had a few mouth ulcers and little sores but nothing too unbearable. Speech is getting easier too, but still reading the news with them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment