Monday 27 February 2012

Aligner 3 - Start of week 5 - was that all really a month?

It's time for the tight feeling again and being good with brushing. 

Aligner 3 is in now and with it in you can see where it is going to push my teeth. When you've got the brace in, my front two teeth look like they meet. 


This is the start of week 5, so after wearing invisalign for nearly a month on Saturday... I decided to see if you can tell yet... here's the timeline...


I've noticed my lips move alot. They're far more outwards now, almost like I've had boxtox, but they are thinner. It's because the teeth are moving outwards to make room, then they'll move back in towards the end of the treatment. 

As a result, I've had to buy shares in Vaseline... constantly itchy and sore lips - you can see that in the pictures. 

Still no other major problems - no ulcers, pain, sores or anything like that TOUCH WOOD!

Any questions, please let me know. I'm off to brush my teeth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment