Sunday 15 July 2012

One Month To Go...


So here it is then... the penultimate package of invisalign clear brace aligners being opened. 


These are the last invisalign clear braces that I will wear with my attachments, and only for one week. 

The attachments are being taken off for the final aligner - which ultimately will become my retainer that I will wear every night. 


I've worn Aligner 13 for one night as I blog, and although they weren't as tight as some of the others when I first put them on, my front two teeth particularly ache a bit this morning. 


So, with FOUR weeks of full time aligner-wear left here's where we are: 



Aligner 13 in... 


Aligner 13 out... 

In my initial chats with my dentist, we thought we wouldn't be able to get that centre vertical line exactly straight between my front two teeth in both jaws - actually it's looking pretty good. 

The discolouring is down to drinking TEA in my early days of invisalign (with aligners out) but the tanin clings to the attachments so I'd try and go on to Pure Green Tea - which I have now. 

The staining will come off - it's just a case of going to see the hygienist - but as I've said before I'm waiting for the whitening stage for that. 


My next update will be with pictures of my trip to the Dentist on Saturday when I have my attachments removed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment